If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SVS PB1000 Pro

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,274 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi C.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately there is no mention of custom charges etc on their website.

It does state this in their T&C's

"Customs duties as well as import taxes will be applied by the customs of the destination country. We can not take any responsibility for any additional charges incurred through customs."

Anything shipping to the South Of Ireland from mainland UK will have a customs charge attached to it once it arrives into the ROI. You may also get hit with the VAT change difference from 20% to 23%.

I could offer a bit of a deal on one at €949 if that might be of interest to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mr..c

Thanks Kenny, yeah I'd be thinking the same, website is a bit too vague and I've never dealt with them before! Your euro deal looks good but I think Sterling price is still a better deal for me with the shipping, I've a few other items to add the order too that are already on sale. Could you let me know about the availability of the port plugs and a recommendation for suitable cable

I'm still between this unit and the sealed version.

Cheers,

C

Hi C.

It is a bit misleading that they use a .ie web address but are based in London and ship from mainland UK.

I'd have to check with our supplier on the Port Plugs as they are not something that we hold in stock. (I'll revert back on this as soon as I get some info).

For a good subwoofer cable (Depending on length) there is the Audoquest Black Lab range.

2 meter priced at €44

3 Meter priced at €49

5 Meter priced at €66

Linger version are also available.

Thanks Kenny

Kenny, just ordered those Fyne speakers online in last few minutes before I missed out, once you have an update on the Sub I'll follow up with that order.

Cheers

C

• Advertisement

Hey C.

No problem at all.

If you want to drop me over your order ref in a PM I can make sure they are sorted ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.