Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC Premier League 2024

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭eggy81

he’s put the foot on the gas since the interval. He’s a machine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Littler really is a once in a generation talent!!Absolutely fearless!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

well he's only gone and done it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Amazing.

He's just getting better and better.

17 years old!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Amazing by Littler

If Eric Bristow and Syd were still with us they'd love him

Imagine Littler vs Phil Taylor in his prime

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Brilliant by Littler, a great achievement. Hopefully he can bring that form into the proper tournaments coming up.

The best part of the darting year is when the Premier League ends and we can move onto the proper ranking tournaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I see Littler sent a message to his "doubters" during his interview last night.

Eh.…what doubters would they be exactly? It's been universal praise across the board from what I've seen (and rightly so). Even the people that were unsure about him being chosen for the PL were saying it because of his youth and the toll it could take on him as a result.

Just play your darts and enjoy the ride I say. No need to get involved in the "shout out to all my haters" lark. Last thing he wants is people to turn against him.

The 9 was class. Think it's the 6th I've seen live on TV, never gets old.

The PL as a tournament continues to be fairly rubbish though, still think they should change the format week to week, double start, 301, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

didn’t watch it as I’ve no interest in PL.

just watched a vid of the 9 darter and it was coolness personified

interesting to see how he get on from now to the Worlds

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭bladespin

There's been tonnes on SM, borderline abusive about him, there's a vocal minority who hate a winner. (possibly Liverpool fans - just joking ;) ).

• Advertisement
Advertisement