If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with parents LG 50UN73006LA TV

• 04-01-2024 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi Team,

Happy New Year and I hope you guys had a well earned few days off :-)

I have an issue with a TV I purchased from you back in 2020. The parents lived with this problem from a while, if I am been honest. However this changed when I added the soundbar to the setup, which I also purchased from yourselves (Over the Christmas)

Original Issue:

The TV keeps defaulting to "all" satellite channels instead of my saved favourite channel listing (i.e., I see multiple versions of BBC, ITV etc.)

Let me explain in more detail. I have created a favourite channel listing, named it and saved as a favourite. Every time I unplug the TV for the night, and the next day I switch the TV back on, the channel listing defaults back to "all channels". I then have to apply the favourite channel listing again. This was not always the case. The issue started a few months back. I have searched the internet and TV firmware is up to date. Have you heard of such an issue before with this TV model?

New Issue: Soundbar

I have setup and connected the Yamaha YAS209 soundbar to the above TV. Works perfect most of the time. However over the Christmas, its like of the TV "forgets" that the soundbar is connected, i.e., the TV remote control does not control the volume of the soundbar. This has occurred 3 times over a two week period. The fix for this is to put the TV into standby and turn it back on again.

Any help, would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Djsim101.

Sorry to hear your parents are having issues with their television.

If you could PM me the address the TV was purchased under I can locate the account and pass the details over to our service team.

They would then be in touch with the next steps to get things rectified.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.