Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quad recommendations

Options
  • 05-01-2024 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hi Lads.

Local gun club is thinking of purchasing a quad for the purpose of topping up feeders and other bits through out the year.

Anyone done something similar and have opinions on make and models also rough prices!?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭skipking

yes i had one myself i fed feeders with it about 10 years ago . thinking of buying another one honda yamaha or kawasaki would be the mane ones expect to pay around 2000 euro for a good second hand one if your in very soft ground go for a four wheel drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭keith s

Depending on ground, independent rear suspension may be a good thing to have. If a lot of hills or you're going to carry much weight, maybe look for 600cc +.

New law coming in or may already be in place about wearing helmets (even on private grounds). I haven't looked in to it, but obviously helmets are a good thing!

Advertisement