Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Business Class seat on this AL flight?

Options
  • 08-01-2024 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Good morning,

Looking to book a flight to Miami later this year. The Business Class layout is unfamiliar

to me compared to other US routes I've taken. Can anyone recommend the best seat to book please? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Noxegon

I thought EI-EIL and EI-EIK were going to be refitted. That seat map suggests otherwise.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭NSAman

Looks like the Chicago route on the old planes a330’s, what happened to all the newer business class?

Honestly only seats for me on those that are any good (unless traveling with someone are the middle aisle) this seats are all awful, no storage and the foot well is tiny. Personally prefer a window which is great if no one beside you, I always check at check-in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Kind of looks like the Privilege Style A332 layout.

OP: they're all shite, I'd probably go with row 1 so (a) you'll be guaranteed your choice of meal & (b) you'll be one of the first off that dogshit layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Thats the QR fitout

Both are planned to be refitted this spring

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Website/reservations system would use the current cabin config for the planned aircraft.

Once they are refitted the system will update.

As for "best seat", my preference would be one of the aisles in the middle. No-one stepping over you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Be the last in the business cabin off as the disembark from L2.

Advertisement