Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer for Westmeath County Council

Options
  • 08-01-2024 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I recently applied for a Clerical Officer position for Westmeath County Council. I received an email inviting me for an interview this week. I was just wondering if anyone who had an interview could help me by letting me know if the questions focus more on the council area or the administrative and clerical competencies.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dells35

Hi, did you have your interview? Did you have to do an apptitude test? Or interview straight after the application form?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sswathi

I didn't go to the interview as I fell sick that day. when I rang to inquire if it was possible to postpone they told me they would be calling again in 6 months or so. it was a competence-based application form and interview directly.

Advertisement