Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adventure Park (Karting) Watergrasshill

Options
  • 09-01-2024 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

HI All,

Just wondering whether anyone has booked go karting for younger teenagers in Watergrasshill lately?

Just wondering if the food is ok and reasonably priced? They will be happy enough with burgers and chips, goujons and chips.

Thanks All.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

Best off ringing them and getting a rough idea of prices cos it depends on the size of the group etc.

Karting isn't cheap though, it can be something like forty quid for a hour if you just rocked up on your own. Between insurance and fuel and all of that the costs of running the place ain't cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Meursault

Thanks Fabio.

The price of the go karting is fine. Its only a small group so I am not too worried about the cost. I was more thinking about the quality of the food. If its fine, I'll order food there also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

It's typical arcade/kids club kinda fare really.

Chicken nuggets, chips......that sorta thing. You can eat inside overlooking the track so that's kinda nice.

Advertisement