Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Employer Services Vacancy Screening Session

• 12-01-2024 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I just got a letter in the post the other day from Turas Nua (or whatever they are called now) informing me that I have to attend an Employer Services Vacancy Screening Session. Does anyone have any experiences of this screening session? What does it involve?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,028 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

It's essentially assessment of you for Jobs Vacancies, part of the Pathways to work Scheme. CV preparations, Job applications etc.

Once referred, they'll be in regular contact with you.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭Gympodie

Many thanks again, Dempo1

Essentially, it is like a Jobs Club? Where they help to prepare a CV and application letter, and mock interviews etc.

Advertisement