Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gladiators

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

Is there no actual prize? Just a trophy??

Didn't they used to win a jeep or cash or something? A trophy won't pay for their physio!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

I think the prize is the exposure, Marie Louise in particularly is definitely going to gain more followers and was already trying to become "a fitness fluencer" not knocking her at all, I was delighted she won, but, she definitely entered Gladiators for the exposure. She was on Lorraine this morning and I expect to see her do the rounds on other chat shows. Some of the other contestants were also on it for the exposure to increase their profile , there were some who seemed genuinely in it for the competition, but, not that many. Even Finlay who I would have thought wasn' into the exposure wants to become one of the Gladiators next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

ML annoyed the crap out of me tbh. Her showboating was boring and she looked stupid on The Edge in the heats dancing when she should have kept going. My kids were dying for her to win but I was secretly rooting for anyone she was against.

Advertisement