Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just booked a 2 week holiday. What do I need to tell the dole?

• 14-01-2024 2:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭

I'm on Job Seekers Benefit since New years and I have about 11 years worth of stamps - non stop working like a motherfucker since 2013.

I just bought a holiday package. Do I need to notify them that I'm going on holidays?

I'll only miss one payment in the post office. Then I'll be back the week after.

Do I need to tell them I'm on holidays?

Post edited by mp22 on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭hawthorne

Yes- you do need to tell them before you go. You are entitled to two weeks holidays while on the dole- and they give you that. You will be in trouble if you don't ask for permission.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,028 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Disgraceful Trolling, hopefully this further nonsense will be closed also.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

This user Trolling, has already had two threads closed.

@JupiterKid

Unfortunately this user not getting the hint, this is their second attempt at posting this thread, the first one closed. I rarely bother to report but their Trolling on this forum, Disgraceful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭scrotist

How is this disgraceful? I am 100% not trolling and it's a serious question.

My previous thread that you unearthed was also serious and not trolling.

I think you need to go outside and "touch grass" Dempo1. Jesus, 26,700 posts here.

• Advertisement

And over 30k thanks, you are clearly trolling, posing utterly ridiculous questions, baiting people into reactions. This is your 2nd attempt at creating this absurd Thread.

You know the Answer, why ask such stupid questions.

When a Mod closes a Thread, it's a Hint, take it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭scrotist

Actually I don't think I'll tell the dole.

My friend kind of looks like me, I'll send him in to collect my money when I'm gone.

Then he can western union it to me so I can buy more pints on holidays.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement