Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did you last have a sleep in?

• 14-01-2024 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

I didn’t set an alarm last night and managed to sleep through until 10:20 this morning. This hasn’t happened in more than 20 years. Normally I wake with or without alarm 6:30-7.

feels good but but out of sync now.

when did you last manage a sleep in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

This morning, yesterday morning, Wednesday morning, Monday morning, last Sunday....

Joys of WFH and no children in the house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭lmk123

Haven’t slept more than 5- 6 hours in the last 20 years, have 2 under 2 now so sleep is a thing of the past anyway. To be honest I hate it, I’d love to be able to sleep more, really jealous of people that can sleep in or nap for an hour here and there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

This morning, was late for my 9 o’clock. My hand wasn’t the steadiest taking the blood but they never dare to complain.

This is water. Inspiring speech by David Foster Wallace https://youtu.be/DCbGM4mqEVw?si=GS5uDvegp6Er1EOG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Sunday morning. 9.30am is a lie in for me these days. At the weekends I’m usually woken up early by a feisty Jack Russell terrier jumping on my head looking for attention.

Advertisement