Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever unblocked / unignored / unhidden another person on social media facebook linkedin yout

• 14-01-2024 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Darth Randomer

I've unignored some boardsies here, but not on facebook linkedin or youtube.

If they apologized to you would you unblock them?

Have you blocked them again?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

i only ever blocked and deleted an ex girlfriend way back yonder, she apologised, well we both did for whatever the situation was about but it didn’t last, the blocking ended up permanent thankfully as soon as her childishness became unbearable again.

otherwise, I don’t think anyone as in any real person got blocked.

I do delete and block people on Instagram and TikTok routinely. More scummer scammers then real humans.

never unblocked anyone since that girlfriend.

Advertisement