Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updates on Cherry lane houses (Jan 2024 Phase)

Options
  • 15-01-2024 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, I booked a house in the recent phase of Cherrylane, Cherrywood. This thread is for fellow buyers seeking updates on the ongoing process. I was told the contracts would be sent this week and the completion of houses would be in Q2.

Feel free to share questions, thoughts or updates here. Let’s stay connected!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ejc11

Hi, could you please confirm if you have received your contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tribbiani

Hi, no I didn’t until yesterday. But anyway, I cancelled my booking this morning as I wasn’t happy with the house being on Castle Street and with a north facing garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ARJn

Whats wrong with Castle Street ?

North facing garden is a big deal-breaker for me as well

did you cancel 3 bed or 2 bed

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mr_ak

It's going to be a very busy road plus there's no driveway for the houses facing Castle Street. This combined with a north-facing garden just didn't work for me. I cancelled a 3 bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭dubliniift

Castle street is super busy with construction vehicle movements all day long. May reduce once construction is completed. Plus no sign of shopoing centre. DLR has already proposed plans to make space more focused towards apartments I.e. less retail space.

• Advertisement
Advertisement