Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Am I THIS much of a sleazeball......... or what?

• 17-01-2024 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

I was riding public transport last week. A train, as it happens.

I like the train cause you have your table and USB sockets etc. Lots of space to stretch out.

Anyways, there's this woman sat across from me, in the same four seat unit but across and in the far-side seat.

I think I was playing Space-Invaders or Tetris on my phone, whilst eating turkey wrap and drinking from a bottle of milk. But I could basically feel her suss me out a couple times, perhaps with a slight mix of curiosity and resentment like, "bastard!!". I just got that feeling.

After a while I just FEEL eyes on me, and glancing up slightly it's fairly obvious she's now started to eyeball me intensely.

Picture a woman doing this. We're talking, bad intention.

First thing that comes to mind is....... she must like what she sees but is playing hard-to-get. Of course I'm happy enough to be admired but, I got to say this tactic is a first for me.

So anyways I'm basically smashing these Invaders on my phone and going for a new high score, and I notice she then suddenly looks away and puts her hand over her face like she's ashamed.

That's when I notice the now half-empty bottle of milk I had been drinking from, had slid over the smooth surface of the table and it must have struck her arm?

I then realized she must have thought I had done it intentionally, you know, pushed the milk bottle at her........ to flirt, or get her attention?

And she looked ready to give me an absolute tongue lashing (she was mature'ish, mid 40's at least), before realizing I was actually oblivious and the milk bottle had slide of its own volition (thus the looking away in shame after).

I think in such a situation, almost anyone would have concluded such an event was a freak-occurrence.

Which leaves me to question, do I look like that much of a sleazeball, that I would try and hit-on a single mom by pushing a milk bottle at her? lol

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement