Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity credits refused

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Clayver

Could someone advise me because i'm a little clueless on all of this as it's a bit new to me...

So basically I got a place at the end of last year, received a letter in the door from the old existing energy provider addressed to "New Occupier" I called them up, they offered me a decent rate which was part of a Black Friday deal or some such, after 25 minutes on the phone agreeing to terms and giving them all my details etc I was good to go, or so I thought. About a month later I get another letter from them addressed to "New Occupier" and it's a "Disconnection notice" so I ring them up and the guy on the phone has says there's no record of me joining up with them and we're both left a bit confused. He can only offer my a rate way way worse than what i'd agreed to back in November so I say thanks but no thanks and so I ended up going to Yuno.

As of now i've settled the bill with the old crowd which ran roughly into early January but I have not heard any mention of credit from either them or Yuno...

When I tried to look it up I found this info:

You need to be fully registered to an electricity supplier in the Republic of Ireland on the ‘effective dates’ for this credit. The effective dates are:

29 Nov 2023

20 Dec 2023

28 Feb 2024

So have I just been messed out of the 29 Nov and 20 Dec credits because some clown didn't hit Enter when I was trying to sign up with their company?

Advertisement