Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus regional

Options
  • 17-01-2024 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi all

quick question I have a advantage ticket from aer Lingus and I am wondering does this include lounge access like say a regular aer Lingus flight ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭steve-o

Only "where available", which usually means "no" in reality, unless your Emerald flight is from Dublin/Cork/Belfast/Birmingham/Manchester

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Flights from cork so will hopefully include it

Will find out at the airport anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭steve-o

You'll need a lounge voucher to get in to the lounge. Unless they have sent you one then it's unlikely that you'll be getting in

Got on to aer Lingus need to go to the desk to get my pass and my ticket does include access

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

Mad it isn’t done by QR code or based on boarding cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Boarding cards were upgraded last year to add status and FF numbers in the PDF417 and Astec codes so its the readers used at the location and not the boarding cards

Yah madness, Turkish and BA has always been boarding cards for lounge access, even In dubai at check In BA said to me I can’t use the BA lounge and use the one access and I said to my girlfriend f that I am going into the BA and she scanned and before you know it was connected to the wifi and ordering food via the QR code haha

Advertisement