Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love holidays booking to America

Options
  • 21-01-2024 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I’m looking for advice on anyone who has used Love Holidays for a trip to America.

There deals for New York are much cheaper then some of the other holiday websites, I’m just nervous to use them and for such a big trip.

Has anyone had any positive/negative experience with them for a trip like this.

Thanks

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭costacorta

Not sure about USA but I've been using love holidays for sun holiday destinations last 4 years and never had a problem with them even during covid got all my money repaid .

I booked a holiday last week for myself and missus and got it 500 cheaper on love holidays than I could get it going and booking flights and hotel myself separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭claregal1

We used Love Holidays last year for a trip to NY. No issues at all.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,815 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod: When you have verified your account by clicking on the link we sent to your email, try asking in our Travel forum below:

https://www.boards.ie/categories/travel

Thanks.

-Shield

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IRISHGAL27

Thats great to know ☺️ There so much cheaper then the other holiday websites was hoping to hear good news!

Advertisement