Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem upgrading from NBI 500Mb to 1Gb with Sky

Options
  • 22-01-2024 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Has anyone had any issues with sky when trying to upgrade their NBI speed.

I have had the 500Mb package with sky for the past year and was looking to upgrade to the 1Gb speed once my contract was up. I spoke to a sky rep last Friday and they said they would put me on another years contract for €45 a month. Fine, I thought as it would save the hassle of moving to another provider. I agreed and waited…..and waited.

I rang today to ask what was happening and they have now told me that they can’t increase the speed due to a ‘quirk’ with NBI that doesn’t allow them to upgrade!

Has anyone successfully upgraded speed with their provider or been able to move provider from Sky and upgraded their speed that way?

cheers

Comments

Advertisement