Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel Help Needed

Options
  • 23-01-2024 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong section

i'm looking at creating a service log in excel

basically all the services be on the left , every week we invoice said customer for these services , could be 7-10 services

but i want to keep a log in excel so at the end of the month i can see how many times a particular service was used and also its associated costs

anybody any idea how to do this ?

much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,993 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Create a table in Excel with one row for each time the service is used, something like;

Customer number, date/time, type of service, cost, and possibly other stuff like staff member, duration.

You can just sort by customer number, and get a total of the cost each month, or you could use pivot tables if you want to do something a bit more fancy.

Advertisement