Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling my hosting package

Options
  • 23-01-2024 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,650 ✭✭✭

I just checked into my hosting account which is due on the 25th.

I can't find the button for paying it and ,similarly no button to contact support (just the "help centre" with a contact button that just returns you to the "help centre"

On their main website there is an email address that is not manned

ie, this automatic response

"You’ve reached an email address that is not monitored.

For security reasons and to protect your privacy, we do not accept support requests or replies via email.

If you are looking for technical support, please go to our website homepage to find your customer portal sign in link.

Thank you for your understanding."

Now, I can see that my visa number is on their website (in my profile) and I fear it will be debited on the 25th although I suspect that this hosting company may have gone belly up.

How can I stop that happening?I don't think this is a direct debit but they have my details and I cannot contact them.

They have a facebook/twitter page but there is no one there either by the look of it.(no comments- just publicity)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

How is anyone meant to know what site you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,650 ✭✭✭amandstu

By asking?

You cleverly waited over 2 weeks to make your helpful comment by which time (as might have been supposed) the matter has been resolved under it's own steam.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I waited!! Hahaha get the chip off your shoulder... Just saw your post yesterday... We are not all waiting for your posts.

Have a great day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,814 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

What site is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Think we need more info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

No idea what the OP was on about. Glad that they got sorted do. Good for them. Maybe time to close this thread now so.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,650 ✭✭✭amandstu

No objection to giving more information ,but don't want to step on anyone's toes who wants the thread closed.

Yes I have made the payment and am into this following year of hosting .So I don't need any advice now but if anyone is still curious ,just ask.

Post edited by amandstu on

Advertisement