Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSEP dependent visa

Options
  • 23-01-2024 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello All - My CSEP application was submitted on 16 January. Since the employer is a trusted partner, the processing should happen soon. Could you please let me know, what is the process thereafter? The employer did not ask for my passport; not sure how the visa will be given. My dependents are also not from the EU. How soon can I apply for their visas? Is it possible to do so in parallel? Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dennyk

Do you actually require a visa to enter Ireland? If you are from one of the countries on this list, then you don't require a visa to enter the country; you can simply show up and tell the immigration officials at your port of entry that you are coming here to work and provide them with your work permit and whatever other details they ask you for. Your spouse and/or children, assuming they are of the same nationality as you are, will be able to do the same. Once you are all here, you and your family will then register at INIS (in Dublin) or your local GNIB office (if outside of Dublin) to obtain your relevant immigration stamps and IRP cards.

If you do require a visa to enter Ireland, then after you have your work permit, you'll have to apply for an Employment visa. Your spouse and/or children will need to apply for a D-Join visa. Note that if you are here on a General Work Permit rather than a Critical Skills permit, your family won't be able to join you until you've been here for one year, though.

Advertisement