Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Very Intermittent Water Pressure

• 25-01-2024 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I've had an issue on and off for about two weeks or so. My water pressure can get very low but very intermittently. I'll turn on a tap, it might be ok for a few seconds and then the water pressure will drop quite drastically to a trickle, it could stay this way for 30 seconds, sometimes more, sometimes less. Sometimes it "flutters" and it will go between high and low pressure. Sometimes the water pressure will be fine.

This is happening in both my kitchen and bathroom taps and the shower, The low pressure also coincides with my water tank making extra noise. I live in an apartment and have checked with neighbours and no one else is having this issue so it must be my tank.

I'm just curious if anyone can tell me what the likely cause is and if it is an easy fix. I'll call a plumber if I need to but I'm concerned the pressure will be perfect when they come as the issue is intermittent.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭whizbang

Is it a pumped system ?

Advertisement