Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does my adult child has any rights to the social house?

Options
  • 26-01-2024 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,all.Recently myself and my ex husband broke up,we are leaving in a social house with our 2 children,one of them being an adult now.My daughter,19 years old is pregnant atm and still leaving with us.Because myself and ex broke up she is always in our conversation,she became anti social and I can't cope with her behaviour any more as I am mentally exhausted from all the fights,there is an emotional abuse going on from my ex and my daughter every day.Now,the questions is,has my 19 years old daughter any rights to leave in the house or I can kick her out ?The house is on both names,my ex husband and myself,she was under 18 when we got the house.Thank you all in advance who will take a few min to reply.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement