Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgment not showing

• 26-01-2024 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I lodged into ATM lodgment over 2 hrs ago and its still not showing in my account

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

And what does the T&C for your account say in respect of how soon lodgements will be posted to your account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭JVince

it will show when checked and verified on the next banking day - so 9am Monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,482 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Cheque or cash? If a cheque, was the machine able to read the amount and was it correctly shown on the acknowledgement slip the ATM gave you?

If it was a personal cheque, I can't see how the bank would credit the amount to your account straight away, especially when you made the lodgement after closing time on a Friday - you said 'over 2 hours ago' when you posted at 8:44 p.m.

Advertisement