Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Innismore in Crumlin Village

Options
  • 31-01-2024 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at buying a house in Innismore in Crumlin, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience/feedback/knowledge of the area?

I used to live in Crumlin for a few years on Clonard Road and loved it but I've heard people say Pearse Park can be a bit dodgy and the house I'm looking at has a garden that backs onto the park. The estate looks lovely, it seems like it'd be a great place to live but just wondering if I should be wary of being adjacent to the park.

Any feedback on Innismore/Pearse Park would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 laobhaise

Pearse Park can be very dodgy - open drug dealing happens during the day up behind the playground.

There is a concerted effort the improve the park though. the DCC cleared all the bushes neat the playground to reduce the hiding spots.

Did you decide to buy there?

Advertisement