Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot composter

Options
  • 31-01-2024 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Looking for a dedicated, low maintenance hot composter; I already have a big one for grass.

I was hoping to get a Green Cone, but the Irish company seems to have disappeared and no-one seems to supply them here apart from "myecohub.com", and their site doesn't work and they don't answer their email.

Common alternatives seem to be Aerobin and Hotbin, but these aren't buried into the ground like the green cone, which strikes me as the best from a low maintenance pov. They're also much more expensive.

Has anyone used these, or indeed does anyone know a company that'll ship a a green cone to Ireland?

Advertisement