Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sation Links, Skerries New Development Ballygossan

Options
  • 31-01-2024 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone buying in new development by Twinlite in Ballygossan in Skerries? It is called as Station Links, Skerries

How is the area to live? We are thinking to buy and move in future.

Tagged:

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 14 minhols

Hi! I’m the same, I really like these houses and am hoping to buy one later this year. I work in Dublin City so that’s the only drawback but I love the location and house themselves. I’d love to know more about the area etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

• Registered Users Posts: 1 majtbs

Has anyone gone sale agreed on one of these? Is there any more info on them? With no show home it's very hard to know what they'll be like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 4_7solla

Hello, very new to this forum ☺️ Me and my OH are interested in this development too - we went by the development area to take a peek of the surrounding areas, it's fantastic and we love it!

The only concern is - from what we saw and from the site plan provided on their website, a few apartment complexes will be built right in front of the terrace houses.

Wondering if anyone already purchased the first phase got any information about how many floors will those apartment complexes have - we are thinking about how the situation will be in terms of privacy / noises / sunlight being blocked etc.

(Or would love to hear comments from anyone who is living in a house with a similar condition, does this type of site planning create a big impact on your daily life?)

As I said we really love the area and environment, the above is the only concern we have. Thanks so much :)

Advertisement