Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolex Purchase.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

I dont think s/s subs are freely available anywhere, or not at retail anyway.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

If you like a slightly larger watch a sea dweller 43 is a great option also, plus youll probably get one a bit quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭jefferson73

Heathrow Terminal 5 Rolex. 3 SS skydwellers in stock. GmT everose gold available if you give them notice of 48 hours.

Watches of Switzerland next door has limited stock across most of the brands, no white Speedmasters 😜 surprisingly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭jefferson73

I'm normally in terminal 2, the store was a little bit busier at the time so did not ask prices, will next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 CatOfTheCanals

Happy upcoming 50th! Choosing a Rolex for such a significant milestone is truly special. I remember when I hit my own big milestone and dreamt of celebrating with a Rolex Submariner. I scoured authorized dealers and even kept an eye on auctions, but ultimately, the timing wasn’t right financially. Now, with not quite the same budget to invest in luxury watches, I’ve found a great alternative in buying replicas from FeckOffFakerFuk. They offer models that are very similar to the originals.

Post edited by Wibbs on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,992 ✭✭✭893bet

Hi hacked AI account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭poker--addict

do the prices differ greatly by country? I travel a lot so maybe Ireland is not the place for me to shop watches?

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭1123heavy

You're more likely to have luck with your local dealer than a dealer foreign to you. Having said that, if your local dealer is something the likes of Amsterdam, forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭poker--addict

not sure I follow

😎

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭20/20

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

FeckOffFakerFuk

This made me LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭rowantree18

Going on lists to be allowed hand over your money.....

I like nice things as much as the next person - but on this stuff I think I'll do a Groucho Marx: I wouldn't want to be in any club that would have me as a member......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭1123heavy

@20/20, You own this post:

"Hi I was very drunk last night when I said €150.Now in the cold light of day I regret it. Its worth new close to €400.
    But I would still do a deal for €150 if interested.If you want to have a look and see what you think,Its a bargin."

I'd stay away from asking what anyone is saying with such a post on your record ..

Advertisement