Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Printer Repair?

Options
  • 01-02-2024 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a place I can bring my printer to be looked at, Ideally South Side/Tallaght area.

I've an Elegoo Neptune 4 and it just stopped printing successfully.

I’ve bed leveled so many times testing different things. 

I cleaned the bed - didn’t help

Added new glue didn’t help.

I changed PLA - didn’t help

I slowed down the 1st layer print speed - didn’t help

I tested different temperatures on the bed and nozzle - didn’t help. 

The filament is not clogged as you can see in the video I show it being extruded. 

I re-tested old prints I did when it was working and they won’t print, 

When this was working the brim would really stick, it felt solid, but not it’s like it’s not binding. When I let a print run for a few minutes (before having to stop) the bring just crumbles away. Like the lines of filament never stuck to each other. 

I made the attached video showing me trying to print a bed level test. I tried it once, then did some bed leveling (just so show I have been doing it) then again afterwards.  

I made a video showing the issues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcIg8U__YJU

Advertisement