Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WTD: 165-170mm crankset

• 03-02-2024 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭

As above, looking for a road crankset with 165/167.5/170mm crank arms.

Ideally bb30, but open to others too.

Will likely need postage to Sligo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭jayboy69

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭comete

Could be perfect, does that bb fit into a bb30 frame? If yes, are you open to posting?

Posting is possible, I'm not 100% certain as regards fitting. Not very knowledgeable on pressfit I'm afraid. I bought this used a while back but never fitted it. IMaybe the information on the bottom bracket would give you a better idea.

Regards, Jay.

This will work with your frame. Will fit a frame with a 68mm bottom bracket width and an internal diameter of 42mm.

Was hoping to not have to change my bb but have been watching videos on how to fit this praxis one. Do you have the required m30 socket tools?

• Advertisement

No I don't, any good bike shop will have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭koutoubia

I have a BBB30 crankset with a 52 outer chainring.Its a Vision Trimax .Though I think its 172.5 so not sure if it will be of any use to ya

I think I have brand new SKF bearings as well.

Thanks for the offer, have 172.5 on the bike so looking for 170.

Am still considering the praxis one jayboy just trying to decide if I want to go down the road of swapping bb

Advertisement