Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NPWS deer liscense application goes[totally?] online

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Rescueme0007

Perhaps I was a little precipitate in my last post 🤐. As Keith S has commented, it's a new system with a few wrinkles to be ironed out. In any event my licence arrived by email at 11:12 hrs. So good to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭keith s

Happy Days @Rescueme007!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

And arrived on Wed 19th.12 days after being one of the first to apply on the start date.It will be good enough if it can stay at that efficiency for all.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Stiletto72

I had an issue with my application. Despite selecting Renewal the system sent me down the path of a first applicant. I called their helpline and spoke with somebody there who said I would need to be called back about it. Several weeks later and nothing. I called again yesterday and left a voicemail. Looks like they have a lot on their plate with this new system at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭keith s

There was a post on FB saying that the person had spoken NPWS, who said anyone who had this happen to them (got the 1st time applicant instead of renewal) will have their applicant refused, which will free it up again to reapply.

Not sure if you need to log back in and check or if they will contact you to let you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Heavy handed

I had the same issue. I emailed them a few times and yesterday I got fed up of waiting so I emailed again to cancel me application. Mine was processed as a first time application and it was missing some documentation but to my surprise they emailed back this morning and said it’s now been processed and approved and the license arrived into my inbox 5 mins later.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Stiletto72

I sent an email this morning looking for an update and received a reply in the afternoon saying that my previous application had been rejected and that I should try again.

Application successfully submitted this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 28 s00bf06e

what turn around times are people currently getting?? I’m currently waiting almost two weeks for a first time application

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭kunekunesika

Similar here. Waiting.

But application is logged?

Advertisement