Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,220 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am fine for what ever suits everyone @Necro for tomorrow

Was the seduce recruit used on @Rikand who refused then murdered as I am not sure reading the post, what is everyone else's take on it

Did the Traitors have 2 kills again tonight using one to recruit seduce?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,954 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

1. cj maxx
    2. Clarabel Faithful
    3. duffman13 Faithful
    4. fritzelly Traitor
    5. Green&Red Traitor
    6. hynesie08 Faithful
    7. jluv
    8. JP Liz V1
    9. kingtut
    10. Leg End Reject
    11. MacDanger Faithful
    12. Mollyb60
    13. Neowise Faithful
    14. nothing
    15. Rikand Faithful
    16. ShaneU Faithful
    17. StrawbsM
    18. This is it Traitor
    19. Vestiapx Faithful

8 players left, likely 1 traitor after the failed conversion, maybe 2.

7-1 or 6-2

Final Banishment phase: This will begin when the number of players = 'x' (an already decided number by Necro). It is not reliant on a certain number of either Faithful or Traitors remaining. In fact, theoretically the Traitors could all be banished by the time it begins but again - when to end the game is determined by you, the players (or if just 2 of you are left).

I know this may have already been asked but who did you chose @jluv

I know @Neowise was suss on you for Clarabel which you claimed very surprised about

You think he could have been a Traitor using that prize reveal to get out another Traitor surely he would have wanted to keep the numbers on his side with an OG Traitor, I know on the tv show Traitors bused on each other which I assume was to have more money at the end for themselves maybe I should not concentrate so much on the tv show

Am I back to tunnelling now on you Leggy as a Traitor recruit

I think I will look back over @Mollyb60 as possible last OG Traitor but @jluv also suss

Oh damn everyone is suss, was anyone shield prize won protected? All is left now is banishments?

Only @StrawbsM was clear lock and with @Leg End Reject protecting was leaning Faithful now I do not know

I need rest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

Good morning all! And what a morning it is 🙂🙂🙂

I would really love to pinpoint the last traitor in the next banishment even though I know we won’t find out until game over. The answers we seek are in the first night’s banishment and I’ve already started the wagonomics on it. Leggy is definitely a faithful based off it.

working on the rest now

I did suggest that Rikand being a traitor lying about G&R was possible. He would have been banished had G&R been faithful but could have converted someone before he was banished. All here, and you can read my posts from here:

But Rikand was faithful, and the remaining Traitor(s) knew that. They obviously that Rikand would be cleared after G&R flipped traitor.

I didn't though and pointed that out on thread. So, does that make me more or less likely to be a traitor?

Also, I did ask Strawbs who she thought Neo used his power block on. Neo could have blocked the failed kill that was announced yesterday if he power blocked a individual traitor and that effectively blocked them all. That might have stopped the failed kill.

All Necro's said is:

"It was a night of mixed emotions but it’s certainly cause to celebrate as a player has been PROTECTED from murder this morning. "

Leg End Reject - nothing (proxy vote) 9pm

MacDanger FAITHFUL - vestiapx FAITHFUL 9:01pm

Vestiapx FAITHFUL - Fritzelly TRAITOR 9:07pm

ShaneU FAITHFUL - JPLiz 9:11pm

Neowise FAITHFUL - ShaneU FAITHFUL 9:27pm

Leg End Reject - Hynesie08 FAITHFUL 9:30pm

ShaneU FAITHFUL - this is it TRAITOR 9:31pm

Vestiapx FAITHFUL - cjmaxx 9:37pm

JPLiz - Jluv 9:38pm

ShaneU FAITHFUL - Leg End Reject 9:39pm

MacDanger FAITHFUL - Kingtut 9:45pm

JPLiz - neowise FAITHFUL 9:47pm

this is it  TRAITOR - StrawbsM 9:52pm

MacDanger FAITHFUL - Rikand FAITHFUL 9:53pm

Leg End Reject - Duffman FAITHFUL 9:53pm

ShaneU  FAITHFUL - Clarabel FAITHFUL 9:53pm

Leg End Reject - Green&Red TRAITOR 9:53pm

cjmaxx - MacDanger FAITHFUL 9:54pm

Leg End Reject - Nothing, Hynesie (F), Duffman (F), Green&Red (T)

ShaneU (F)- JP Liz, this is it (T), Leg End Reject, Clarabel (F)

MacDanger (F) - Vestiapx (F), Kingtut, Rikand (F)

Vestiapx (F) - Fritzelly (T), cj maxx

JP Liz - jluv, neowise (F)

neowise (F) - ShaneU (F)

This is is (T) - StrawbsM

cj maxx - MacDanger (F)

Copied from Strawbs post:

"Leg End Reject - Nothing, Hynesie (F), Duffman (F), Green&Red (T)

ShaneU (F)- JP Liz, this is it (T), Leg End Reject, Clarabel (F)"

I fecking knew there would be a traitor on Shane and my wagons! It's the easiest place to hide.

The question is - was there 2 on one or both?

I always said it was likely one would go elsewhere and:

"This is is (T) - StrawbsM"

@StrawbsM, you have this is it down for voting on ShaneU and yourself?

• Advertisement

Absolutely!

Thank you Rikand and well done on finding Green! Cya on the other side

MacDanger (F) - Vestiapx (F), Kingtut, Rikand (F)

Other wagon.

That’s me voting this is it 😂

I think they all spread out so my first suspicions are the traitor is either Kingtut or Jluv. But I’m working on it

Oh! 😂

I'll try to get on during the morning, I'll be able to post in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'm 100% a faithful - I have been able to answer any questions asked about me (the biggest being my airline flight mix up) and I have not thrown anyone under the bus, I have also not told anyone how to vote. If you get rid of me then the traitors (if there is more than one currently) are one step closer to winning!

• cj maxx
    • jluv
    • JP Liz V1
    • kingtut
    • Leg End Reject
    • Mollyb60
    • nothing
    •      StrawbsM

Small pile to work with now so let’s hear what you have to say about everyone.

Would Traitor Green be throwing a bit of shade tutty’s way knowing full well (before the rest of us) that they were gallivanting in Rome?

or

Were they trying to start a wagon?

Hmmmm perhaps it was an attempt at a wagon starter.

Thought's, everyone?

You want me to say something about everyone? No hassle - give me a little bit of time to read back through some old posts and I'll be back later with my thoughts

Um what is a 'wagon' starter? I've heard 'wagon' mentioned several times but I've yet to come across that term in the tv show. I also find it so confusing that people seem to use werewolf terms in a traitors game so perhaps wagon is something from werewolf? I've played werewolf IRL but never come across a wagon in it either.

Also at Green's comment "King tut for thanking and not posting" - I clearly stated I was in Rome and only had my phone. It should be obvious to everyone that since my return home I have been posting way more as I now have my laptop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Morning folks. 8 of us left - do we assume there's no murder this morning because Rik sacrificed himself last night?

I think we should all (unlikely I know) give our read lists and who we think is most likely the (hopefully) last traitor. As early as possible.

For me in order of most faithful to most traitor:

Mollyb60 - faithful

StrawbsM - lock village (N1 vote this is it(T), N2 vote hynesie (F), N3 vote this is it(T))

Leg End Reject - village lean, G&R having a hard on for LER on N1 and N2 votes pushes them into the village category for me. (N1 vote shane(F), N2 vote hynesie(F), N3 vote Thiis is it(T))

kingtut - Very slight village lean, engaging with the game, made some mistakes but can explain them. Nothing suspicious in the posts. (N1 vote Macdanger(F), N2 vote Vestiapx(F), N3 vote Fritz(T))

nothing - Not a huge amount of posts to go on. Says he got delayed for the N3 vote. As a DNV from N1 I have to give this a bye. Highly unlikely a Traitor would miss a vote. (N1 vote LER, N2 vote LER, N3 did not vote)

JP Liz V1 - very talkative. Not much analysis, lots of questions. Not sure on this one. (N1 vote Shane(F), N2 vote hynesie (F), N3 vote vestiapx(F))

cj maxx - New player. I'm stuck on the D1 quetsion looking for the backrooms. Says last night he spotted 2 traitors but still voted for LER 3 nights in a row. Only voted on the wagon's last night due to peer pressure. (N1 vote LER, N2 vote LER, N3 vote LER)

jluv - Says she won a prize on D1 but didn't use it. late vote on Fritz last night. I hate going for real life excuses but why not put in a proxy if you knew you'd be busy? (N1 vote Liz, N2 vote vestiapx(F), N3 vote vestiapx(F))

Very unsure with everyone apart from strawbs actually.

Jluv was being talked about by a few due to the wording of one of her posts. Green does a dusting of shade here and after this he brings up the Kingtut thanking posts thing.

Moving the convo off JLuv?

I hope I can explain it correctly. Starting a wagon would be like starting the bus. Trying to get players (passengers) to jump on. All aboard!

Or is it a wagon forming as in circling wagons around someone. I don’t even know but I know it makes sense 😂

I had started to reply and then realised that I wasn't 100% sure what it meant either. I think it's just suggesting someone be voted and then everyone else agreeing and voting that way too.

That makes sense - thanks Strawbs and Molly

I think this is the longest post JLuv made all game 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION IS NOW OPEN. VOTING WILL BE BETWEEN 4PM AND 5PM as I have had to make an executive call given 50% thanked the post requesting the move (Also I have had something come up overnight that makes it easier on me to move the time, so apologies if the original time suited some). Anyone not available can PM myself with their proxy vote prior to 4pm.

Remaining schedule for today as follows, if necessary:

Players will have to answer a question whether they wish to end the game after each banishment (this can be proxied also if people are unavailable).

If even one person states no then the next banishment will be between 6pm and 7pm

The question will be asked again and if we continue the game we will have another banishment between 9pm and 10pm. 

If the game is still going at this point I'll have a couple of options available for the remaining players, but we will cross that bridge if or when we come to it.

@Mollyb60 @StrawbsM @jluv @nothing @kingtut @JP Liz V1 @cj maxx @Leg End Reject

• Advertisement

Whew, so no murder.

Advertisement