Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Cab charge

Options
  • 05-02-2024 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I use a local cab on a regular basis who I pre-book. On a regular basis the driver stops to pick up additional passengers without asking me. One day I was going to somewhere and I was told the fare was 20 Euros. On the way there the driver picked up 2 additional passengers without asking me who were going to the same location and he also charged them 20 Euros each. So for this journey he charged a combined total of 60 Euros for a 10 mile journey. Am I right in thinking this should not be happening. Would love some feedback on this.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭beachhead

Hardly legal.Call the Carriage Office in Dublin or your local council about it

Advertisement