Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I change out this shower head?

• 06-02-2024 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Water is spraying out the top where the swivel is. Seems like it should be an easy enough job to replace but I can't see where to detach it from the wall.

Every guide I've looked up the shower head is a bit different and it's a bit more obvious how to twist it off.

I've tried rotating the base and it rotates but doesn't seem like it's getting looser.

Answers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭whizbang

There should be a flat section on the bit of connection to the ball joint which will allow you to grip and unscrew the sprayer section.

try some limescale remover just to clean off the joint and give you a better picture of whats what.

Its usually just the seal on this screw bit thats gone.

Advertisement