Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale - MP5, M14 Socom w/ Scope, MK23. - DPM Chest Rig

Options
  • 08-02-2024 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Title:

For Sale - MP5, M14 Socom w/ Scope, MK23 - DPM Chest Rig

Asking price: 

300 Euro

Muzzle energy:

MP5 - 320fps

M14 Socom - 350fps

MK23 - 300fps

Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I've been to airsoft, so these are what my friend's given me which are rough estimates.

Make / Brand: JG, ASG, CYMA

Model: JG-MP5. ASG MK23, CYMA M14

Upgrades: M14 Scope

Condition: Both MK23 and M14 are well used, MP5 has never gotten used as I bought it when i wanted to get back into Airsoft.

The m14 has black tape around the charging handle, Was never explained to me as to why it's there, but I haven't check it at all.

Should also state, MP5 has a mag problem, i don't know if it's the mag or replica, but it fires upside down? MK23 may need a new mag and the M14 needs a bit of a mag-well fix as it doesn't hold the mags, or i've just bought the wrong mags for it.

Age: 6/7 years old for 2 items, and less than a year with the mp5

Description: I'm not too sure about the M14, the m14 and mk23 were my dad's but I cannot find markings at all.

Previous owners: 1, my Dad

Photo(s):

Donaghmede, Dublin.

Shipping:No

Collection: Yes

Meet-up: No

Delivery: No

Registered post: No

Courier: No

Payment methods:

Cash: Yes

Paypal: No

Cheque: No

Bank Transfer: No

Postal Order: No

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 snorlaxonmolly

bump - Price updated to 200. They're just gathering dust. Price is for all of them together :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thread closed due to illegal fps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement