Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 questions video editer for social media. Email charge. google charge

Options
  • 09-02-2024 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

3 questions in one thread.

Is there any video editor free web sites for making reels and small videos for uploading to my social media for business purposes. Something where i can chop and change and edit a few videos together and take all the parts i need and add them into one.

Recently my i couldnt recieve any emails or even send any from my hotmail.com account. I didnt have the time to delete all the emails and now have to pay 2€ a month. It surprised me because i always thought emails was free. Actually thinking of canceling and setting up another email. any recommendations for email services where one wont have to pay after a certain amount of mails used.

Advertisement