Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

caterer for event for several dozen people (northside of dublin)

• 10-02-2024 1:04pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭

a club i'm on the committee of is organising an event for 30+ people in a couple of months, on a saturday afternoon. we want to serve a hot lunch - just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a caterer who could deliver food to site?

if anyone knows of anywhere decent around santry/beaumont, please let me know! we've yet to approach places like the beaumont house, i think they do carvery but not sure if they'd do anything off-site.

if it was a case of a big pot of curry and of rice, say, we wouldn't need the caterer to stay to actually dole it out into individual portions, we could handle that ourselves.

or any other suggestions welcome!

Advertisement