Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACDC Croke Park Sat Aug 17th

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,415 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭MOR316

AC/DC? Nah, 100% no.
    When they toured Black Ice, there was a frenzy for tickets here for that. Part of me was saying it's great that the band I loved are getting the attention they deserve. The other part of me is saying, "This makes no sense. These people don't even know 90% of their songs"

Cannot wrap my head around it.

Only 2nd to Thriller as the biggest selling album of all time though. They ain't budging from 2nd place. Lot of uncertified sales. Possibly around 60 million or 70 million sold. Thriller the same. About 150 or 160 million copies of that album sold

standing tickets there for 150 each…..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭nedd

Hoping to bring my 8 year old. Does anyone have experience bringing kids to gigs tagged Over 14? I only saw the restriction after I bought the ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Why don't you read the terms... You'll get a bunch of conflicting answers and ideas by asking randomers on the internet.

Personally if it's over 14s it probably means it's an adult environment and by bringing a child you'll be expecting the behavior to be child friendly…

• Advertisement

ah terms are only terms, sometimes rules can be broken, with little or no recourse, kid might just experience a great gig yet, certainly hope they do…..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭nedd

Thanks for the replies, I am not looking for legal advice on terms and conditions from random people on the internet.

I was hoping to see if people have actual experience, did you get turned away at the gate or was there no issue?

Edit: some people have offered to swap seating for standing. I have 4 tickets in total, I would be open to swapping for seated to avoid issue but I will need 4 seated together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

The gig is not over 14, Standing tickets are only permitted to over 14s.

I'm bringing my 8 year old but got seated tickets for that reason. Would be a nightmare trying to manage him in such a big crowd standing.

We are both super excited for this gig now 🤟

Advertisement