Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underfloor leak

Options
  • 12-02-2024 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

So we have a leak under flour in the heating system have a fair idea where leak is but it could be there some time and floors are damaged and paint coming off of walls got a claims advisor out and he said it will be a fairly hefty claim as as a lot of floors have to be redone and re decorated could be up on 10K, never had to claim before,will this drive up my insurance next year by much as I persume I won't be able to shop around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Some policies have a no claim bonus system, similar to car insurance. Insurers won't load your policy, unless their assessor identifies an inherrant problem with your plumbing system that means further problems are likely.

Advertisement