Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Climote & Wireless Thermostat for hot water tank

• 14-02-2024 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi there,

I'm looking for an advice?

I have climote Hub/device installed couple of years ago by Electric Ireland that time has been working very well to control heating in two zones (Living & Bed)

After that I have got two wireless thermostat installed that time controlling Living Zone and Bed Zone for temperature control. At that time Water zone was not sensing the water temperature but can only turn on water heating without sensing water temperature. I was told by Climote support that Wireless thermostat cannot control Water Tank temperature But now I heard it is possible.

Can I ask if now Wireless thermostat are available that can connect to Watertank (with/without wire) which can sense water temperature and then can communicate to Climote Hub through that Wireless thermostat same way as other two Living/Bed zone are controlled. 

Can anyone have idea about this or have it installed that water tank can also be managed to turn on boiler when water temperature drop at certain temperature or turn off boiler when desired water temperature reached.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Advertisement