Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTB - One Off Build

• 16-02-2024 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭

Getting a self-build done with a contractor and plan to apply for the HTB. Noticed in the summary guide from the Revenue it states: "The contractor / developer will be part of the HTB process where a first-time purchaser is purchasing a qualifying property (conversely the contractor / developer will not be involved in the case of a self-build)." (emphasis and bold added by myself).

I'm taking this to mean our one-off self-build contractor doesn't have to do anything for us to obtain the HTB scheme. Anyone done is and has this been the case?

I've a query sent in to the Revenue through the portal but it says it could be 20-25 days for them to respond.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭thomas 123

Yeah, it’s between you and revenue, and your solicitor.

Advertisement