Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Development- Stonehaven, Naas- Ballymore

Options
  • 17-02-2024 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

Has anyone booked a unit in Stonehaven by Ballymore in Naas. I did viewing last week and planning to book a unit. Any living there knows of any issues with respect to build quality, safety, admissions of children to primary and secondary school and commute to Dublin? Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sunshinehunt

Hi we are also interested in this development and hope to get some similar information on it, also to confirm the houses are a2 BER rating and not a3?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭adgib

Living in Naas 20 years, Estate was built by Ballymore who normally build top quality houses ,Plenty of schools in Naas, commute to Dublin depends on what time you leave Naas

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

My parents live there. Moved in Christmas week. Love it. No problems that I know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 seriushunter

Thank you adgib for the feedback. I will mostly travel from sallins station using 7 am direct train to Dublin Connolly and will be back via 4 pm direct train from Connolly to sallins. I have heard that the traffic is really horrible on the way to sallins station in the morning hours. This is my one and only concern. I think rest all looks good to go ahead.

Thank you beertons. We too loved the development.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭adgib

Traffic wouldn't be too bad, using the 7am train

Many thanks for the feedback, I noticed that the plans have changed for the next phases and was wondering does anyone know where the new purposed apartments and terraces are going to be in the development , ie are they close to the crescent and houses already built? Many thanks

As per the attached snip from the brochure, the next phase will include rest of the houses including apartments. The property agent told that there will be 350 units in total on 7 acre lant. Next phase will be behind the existing development.

What are the changes in the plan for next phases?

Thanks for the reply, there is a council notice outside the development that shows a request to change original plan of 54 houses to 42 houses and 22 apartments, as we are currently looking at the crescent my concern is if we will be completely over looked by the large apartment block? Of course it’s hard to tell by the phase1&2 photo where exactly houses will be and apartments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jomoswimmer

we are interested in this development, but when i looked at the flood map plans i was concerned of a potential water risk close to the drain that runs alongside it. Have any of these questions been answered by the developer/agent?

Thanks for bringing this jomoswimmer. This does look like a concern. I have requested more information from the agent on this and will post in the thread when I get it.

Locals can really shed more light on this, if there has been any history of flooding in the area etc. Planning documents show risk of 1 in 100year storm, which means a risk of 1 percent, which is fairly low .

Advertisement