Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2009 Nissan Qashqai Rear windows not working

Options
  • 18-02-2024 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Hope you can help.

I have a 2009 Nissan Qashqai and the rear windows switches on both sides do not operate the rear windows. The master switch on drivers door can control them both and I have checked that the disable button is working as it will disable the passenger side ok. I have moved the passenger side switch to the rear door as I know its working but rear windows still not working.

I have checked a few fuses and all seem ok any ideas on what to check or try.

Thanks

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Just a follow up I have managed to fix it. The master controls was replaced more than a year ago with what looks like a faulty unit from AliExpress. So after replacing the master window control unit all windows are working.

Advertisement