Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Siochana Recruitment 2024

1252627282931»

Answers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 winnie.murphy

Hi everyone I had my interview today so I was just wondering does anyone know how long you have to wait to get word if you passed it or not. I think I did good but you never know. Fungers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Tra112

you will hear two weeks after the last day of interviews for your batch…

Fingers crossed for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 AssassinJimmy100

This is great for improving your bleep test.

Relly helped me to improve

Might be of some use to some of you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 Brainstoburn

Hi winnie did they ask about all competencies did you find thanks

Thanks a million and likewise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 AssassinJimmy100

Yes they ask for an example of all. Make sure to have 2 example for each. They will also go over your cv and written question. You will also ge time at the end in something about yourself if you think you didnt get a chance to say it in the main interview. It is a relaxed interview so enjoy. Show them your personality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 sheila0123

Thanks. I'm OOM 2700's, will I still be called for interview as I have been placed from the stage 1? If so what is best way to prepare for next stage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭XabiAlonso22

For people doing the interview what I was told by a friend who's a Sergeant is that you are getting the interview cause they want you, they want you to do well.

Go in with that attitude and mentality when you're doing the interview you'll be fine and practice practice practice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭po candidate

12 days later I got mine. I was on the last day for my batch.

Thanks assassin jimmy really appreciate it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭po candidate

Regarding vetting. My aunt died in 2012. Prior to that she had been separated for many years. Do I need to put her ex husband down on form B? AFAIK they were never divorced. I know his name and nothing else! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Tra112

Hi

Just got an email back re form B, looking for middle names of aunts and uncles which I don’t have, will an affidavit do to cover this if I were to get one done to state that?

Thanks

Advertisement