Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 *Spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,629 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Think Bobby really hurt himself there with the spear through the pod. Did an usually large amount of swearing after it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Chamber set up three matches for Mania anyways.

Styles Vs LA Knight and McIntyre winning to get the shot v Seth I expected.

Orton vs Logan Paul is an interesting development though...

I'd like to see Orton get a run with the US title. Though could well end up being a triple threat with KO in there as well.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drew 100% deserves the match vs Seth for his character work the past few months. Hope he beats him too to finally get a crowning Mania moment in front of fans.

Possibly! If I'm being selfish I'd like a heel Orton as Cody's first big feud (assuming he finally topples Reigns!)

There's so much history there for the two to work with.

• Advertisement

Looked like Rhea lost a guage there when Nia kinda flubbed a hair grab.

Crowd were great. Thought the tag match and men's chamber were the best matches though fair fecks to Rhea for getting a solid match out of Nia😂

Lovely moment for Rhea in front of her fans and family. Hopefully Nia drops away a bit now, there's enough other talent that she's not really needed in the title pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Really fun night. Over 52,000 there and we got perfect weather for it as spectators. Watching it back now and Optus Stadium looked great, it wins a lot of awards for a reason. Probably the best pyro I’ve experienced too.

Some good matches even with no major surprises. Personal highlights were seeing an RKO live, Cody’s entrance, and the crowd’s reaction for Rhea. The Grayson Waller segment was pretty woeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

For anyone that was there was there be much obstructed view of the ring for the chamber matches ?

Never saw a cage/HIAC type match live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Orton legit injured?

Very predictable winners

Probably unpopular opinion but I'd give Nia her flowers for that match, she sold well for Rhea and since resigning has been a very good heel, even her in ring work has improved

Nia beat Becky so is she going to try get in their match, also will Liv try?

I hate when Rhea does Eddie moves, I know she is "Mami" to Dom but it is cringey imho

Could Seth or Randy be turning after WM, looking at going after Cody, as much as it is good for Cody to have Seth in his corner, can he trust him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

I enjoyed the ladies chamber match. I can't watch Nia at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭ThePott

Agree, I think Nia was good here as someone who couldn't stand her for the longest. Think she's actually been doing her best work since she's come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just watched.

Tiff was well over. The boos when she was eliminated were loud. Still not a Raquel fan. Also even though she wasn't too bad in this, anyone else think Liv tries too hard to be "extreme"?

For the men's I thought Bobby was injured but when I saw them slowly taking him out, I was thinking someone would come in, and AJ did. So with 2 of the pins in this and the pin on Monday, Drew has had help.

Did Nia looked smaller? Maybe it's because Rhea isn't exactly small herself. Also I assume that was her sister in attendance because she looks the spit of pre-dark Rhea.

Advertisement