Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 large cysts/ abcess on heifer

• 19-02-2024 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a 23 month old 4 star LMX heifer with 2 large cysts with 1 on either side of her. She has recently been a.i’d however one was there since before she got the straw. Vet has been out twice and said it should not impact her going in calf and that they haven’t seen anything like it before.

Vet won’t lance it as it’s filled with blood and she could potentially bleed out. He said if it grows more and is possibly obstructing her airway they would have choice but to lance it.

I am baffled by it and it would be such a shame to lose her as she’s a fine animal.

I’ll attach some photos and any advice is welcome from anyone who has experienced this.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Advertisement