Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Civil Service do comments on probation feed back and pmds actually count for anything?

• 21-02-2024 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

Just wondering if the comments by your line manager written on your online probation forms and pmds actually count for anything or is it just the matter that you passed?

Would comments effect your successfullness if going for promotion in the future?

Does anyone know? ( I've completed both pmds and probation lately, comments were drawn out and a mixed bag to weak. They could have been better, i've dodgy inexperienced line manager and dont want my whole career to suffer because of her.).

Thanks,

Post edited by Hollandra on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Augme

Once you pass that's all that matters. The actual comments aren't used when deciding promotions.

Advertisement