Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't leave THANKS on soccer forum

Options
  • 24-02-2024 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭

My Thanks seem to appear in other forums.

Has thanking posters been disabled on the Soccer one?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,299 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's a known bug acknowledged by Vanilla that affects private groups.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Does a message come up saying you don't have permission or something like that? It's an issue in all the "groups" at the mo far as I'm aware. Regular forums it still works fine but soccer is a "group" rather than a forum.

Likely something vanilla have done that caused it, even with admin privileges I get the same issue.

Unfortunately it's not something we have control over, I believe @Boards.ie: Mike has brought it up with vanilla already.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Thanks Mickeroo, that'll be the cause.

Advertisement