Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual WFH hour or 2 here & there?

• 25-02-2024 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Morning.

I know its a case of it it was that easy we'd all be doing it sort of a thing. But has anyone found a handy little reliable number, maybe online where you can pick up a couple of hours here and there just to make a little cash on the side?

I'm doing pretty well for time off, particularly on weekends in my current job and I have a bit of time usually before the kids get out of bed and sometimes in the evening that I could be putting to better use. Knock out 2, 3, 4 hours over a weekend make a small few bob on the side towards the summer holidays?

I know there's those penny surveys ect but is there anything else reliable, non scammy out there?

My skills wouldn't be very specific I mean I'm not a coder or anything but I'm sure I could be useful to someone!

Census is coming up alright but that's a non runner TBH.

Any leads?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement