Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Drogheda

Options
  • 25-02-2024 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All, looking for a bit of info regarding housing estates in Drogheda. Looking to buy in 2024 and so far places that have taken my interest are Fountain Hill, Highlands and Knockbrack Downs. (Based on affordability and what's on daft) Has anyone any feedback on these estates as a place to live. Looking for any potential downsides to each please. I'm familiar with the town but not with these estates. Thanks

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Drog79

I'd say fountain hill is the nicest but the traffic on that road into town is awful. Can be avoided though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Homeowner1day

Thanks for that. I have driven that road a few times lately and traffic on Saturday afternoon was v heavy.

Advertisement